Invite kitchen garden textiles into your home for a gathering, special occasion or just a fun everyday upgrade!
Reserve 2 weeks or more in advance of event.
We know that part of a sustainable lifestyle is making the most of what we've got and that's why we want to share our rental linens you.
We make it easy for you by taking care of all the details including the cleaning. Just follow these simple steps and enjoy.
- choose your favorite style (feel free to mix and match!)
- add them to your cart
- check availability, book & pay
- our linens will arrive at your home via UPS on time and ready to party!
When you're finished, just follow the simple instructions to pack them up and send them back in the original packaging with the return label we provide.
- Natural Linen Napkins, 100% organic linen, never bleached, never dyed, soft natural colored 16" inch square organic linen napkins (created for our restaurant partner River Twice).
- Cotton Shirt Back Napkins, in various tones of black, white & gray fabrics reclaimed from men's button down shirts (created for our restaurant partner Musi).
- ANONA x KGT Napkins, hand painted linen napkins 18" square available in orchid or black. These beauties are for smaller parties since quantities are limited.
beautiful • sustainable • practical
Our story is told through all of our textiles and our produce bags tell it best.
Like all of our textiles, they began as crops, just like the food they keep fresh. They replace single use and plastic disposables and build on the ancient tradition of letting linen’s antibacterial qualities work for you in the kitchen. Flax grown for linen can be an integral part of regenerative farming systems, helping to build carbon stocks on working landscapes. When your linen products are spent, they are compostable.
We give $4.50 from each produce bag you purchase to regenerative farms.